08 October 2008

Weddings and such...


These coming months are gonna be busy for me... LOts of weddings to attend and be involved in... unfortunate (or fortunately??) none of them are my own.

3 of my best buds are getting married and I am estatic for them! Congrats Clarence, Gavin and Wei Han! I know you have found the best and the most suitable women out there for yourselves! :)

One wedding is in Langkawi, the other in Ipoh and Sarawak and the final one in KL. So will be travelling a lot the coming months.

On top of all that am organising the Perak Bar Annual Dinner... why did I fix the dates so close together? Why? Why? Why? AAArrrrrggghhhh.....

Print invite, tickets, posters and sell them... oh selling the tix are a pain!! A real pain! come on lar... just buy the darn tickets without giving so much crap... not that expensive lar.. only RM100 for a dinner with one of a kind entertainment (Mano Maniam in his one of a kind stand up routine). Shouldn't be that difficult to sell rite? WRONG!! Oh btw, free flow of beer on top of that! Still cannot sell?? Why lar... once a year only! sheesh... and people wonder why no one wants to volunteer for the posts of committee members of the Perak Bar.

Oh and one other thing.. I'm poor now... no money! Please send money to me! PLEASE!! hahahhaa

I think I have to start charging clients a whole lot more for the crap they make me go through for them. Hmm... lets say a minimum 50% increase... ? yeah...sounds about rite! :P

1 comment:

Booker said...

Wedding season has decended!!!! hahaha!

Aiyoh we ALL could use more money man....