19 November 2009

Perak Bar Annual Dinner 2009

Its the Perak Bar Annual Dinner tomorrow and we are going nuts preparing and finalising the stuff for tomorrow. So much work so little time to do. This is on top of our own work! Sigh... Its tiring...

I hope its a success after the epic failure of the performance last year (my fault I know... :( ) ah well... I really didn't know mar...

Let's hope we have a better one and let's win some prizes wei!! I wanna win something!

Raffle draw prize is a 32 inch panasonic TV. 1st prize is an Ipod Touch 8gb. 2nd prize is a Garmin Nuvi 205 GPS n 3rd prize is a 3 day 2 night stay in Bangkok.

4th is an Ipod Nano ,and 5th is a nikon camera! I want!!! Let's hope I be lucky for once! :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why nikon and not canon camera? grrrr...

Kenny Lai said...

just because... hahaha... it was on sale lor :) who is this btw? :)

Anonymous said...

Kenny,

Upload lar some pics of the Perak Bar Dinner!Was it fun? Who won the raffles? Did you win anything?