11 February 2009

Life and such...

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all of you out there! I know its a little bit late being after chap goh meh already but what the heck... I still wanna wish you all the wealth, health and wisdom.

CNY this year was a more solemn affair. One week before CNY, I found out my cousin passed away in OUG from a car accident. He was thrown from his car and pinned underneath it. He was only 35. Married with 2 young kids. this is the second loss we had in our family in a space of 6 months... it was one week from his birthday as well... sigh... Rest in peace Sng Tien Piao... We will always miss you... say hello to Tua Ee up there for me.

The only good thing this CNY was that my sister was back from Italy with her hubby Marcello and we all went to Pangkor for our usual CNY trip there. It was good to have the whole family around for holidays.

Ah well.. my thoughts are a bit disjointed...

Perak has also fallen back to the BN party. So sad... But I guess thats what u get when u have stupid ppl in your party. Frogs all of them! The worst had to be the Hee lady. What a running dog! I hear even the market ppl refuses to sell vegetables to her family. Thats how bad it is there. The other 2 fellas was expected to jump but this woman really took the cake. I would venture to say she if the first woman in Malaysia to bring down any ruling government body!

I don't know what this means for Perak but I hope it will get better. It was getting better with the Pakatan government. Now I don't know...

Daulat Tuanku... I believe you have not listened to your rakyat... nevertheless... Daulat Tuanku!

No comments: